2.09.2010

living walls

I don't remember where I discovered this amazing website that is home to Wooly Pockets but I am currently obsessed. 
Wooly Pockets are essentially fabric gardening containers that are made of felt derived from recycled plastic bottles. Wooly Pockets are ultimately the coolest "green" and sustainable way to garden (no pun intended.) The best part of Wooly Pockets? You can hang them inside  your home... that's right people... you can have living walls!! Because the containers have waterproof lining, this allows your walls and floors to stay dry. No mess, no hassle. I'm dying for one of these babies so I can finally plant/ grow my own vegetable garden- INSIDE my apartment!   Check out Wooly Pocket  yourself and fall in love like I did! 
Here are some amazing photos from their gallery: 












No comments:

Post a Comment