2.08.2010

Olsenboyes... thoughts?

The ever-so talented, multi millionaire, beautiful, actor + fashion designers Mary- Kate and Ashley Olsen debuted their new, affordable fashion line, Olsenboye on Good Morning America February 3rd. Each season is inspired by various cities around the world.--New York for fall+ spring, LA for summer,  then London for "home for the holidays," which I'm assuming is winter?
I have to say, I'm not thrilled about their logo, I think they could of come up with something a lot more creative.. bummer.. I think MK&A thought about their Elizabeth and James + The Row customers when including classic pieces like a cropped jean jacket, bags and footwear. As one of the blonde beauty states, "these pieces are ageless." I have yet to see the line in person, but I'm hoping the duo took quality into consideration because it's an important aspect of any collection even it is more affordable.. My fingers are crossed...
Here are some of the more timeless/ageless pieces in the Olsenboye collection:




                                                                                                                                             photos courtesy of Olsenboye

check out their interview here:
MK&A Olsenboye interview

what are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. meh sub par. i was expecting more from my idol twins

    ReplyDelete