2.15.2010

sigh.

Sigh.
Shoulder shrug.
Siiiiiigh.
It was a stressful weekend- and I'm exhausted.
The rjd2 show was pretty awesome, besides the fact I lost my purse.
Argh. My wallet (oh, my beloved, buttery-soft leather, BOTTEGA wallet) is history. Oh how I'll miss you. Apparently, someone needed you more than I did.
Life goes on...

I'm praying this week will go by q u i c k l y. My lovely Mum and Dad are coming to Austin this weekend to visit. Yay for free meals and lots of love! I'm looking forward to spending time with them- I havn't seen them since Christmas!

On another note, Friday I had orientation for volunteering at the Town Lake Animal Center. I am so excited to have the opportunity to give pups some much needed lovin'. I think it will be a great way to get out in the community and use my time in a way that helps others-- one of my New Year's resolutions... Check!

I'm kinda brain dead so I think I'm going to call it a night- I hope everyone had a great weekend and a marvelous Monday! Bon Soir!

No comments:

Post a Comment